The mod 1648 is settled in the period
1618-1648 of the wars in Central Europe better known als the '30 years
war'. The battlefields of this conflict are all located in the area of
the Holy Roman Empire, therefore the map encompasses it's dominion and
the directly neighboring areas (Copenhagen-Udine / Reims-Riga). The
level of detail is guaranteed through 198 provinces and 24 factions.
The pivotal aspect of the mod will be the struggle of the Kaiser with
the counter reformation; protestant leaders being his main adversaries.
Foreign powers enter the game as
spawning factions like Siebenbürgen or as invaders like Sweden and
France. Poland-Lithuania (the Western areas), Denmark, Swiss Union and
the United Netherlands have their part on the map as well, although
their influence in the beginning will be more passiv. The eighty years
war between the Netherlands and Spanish Habsburg will also play a role
in the overall war of that period.
The mod has followed new paths to make the game experience more
intensive: new music and sounds, new textures, new units, new
animations, new stratmap elements and more.
Barcos y Puentes
Escoltas de unidades
Carro de guerra Hussita
Video: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Interfaz de Batalla
Our thanks go to the following teams, individuals and organisations:
- The teams of TWZone and TWForum for their friendly assistance and providing a moding 'home'
- Both communities for their support, ideas and friendly critic
- Musculus Maximus for his help with the forts and ground textures
- Dimitri Harkov and Addi for their ideas and help
- Rheumafuzzy and team SuS\OuO as well as repman and team DLV for ideas and help
- King Kong and Team TA for ground textures and those plush trees on the stratmap
- Banzai! for his groundwork on the wagon forts and the beheadings
- Xeryx for providing the AI mod
- Argent Usher for the horses
- the countless modders of TWCentre for their brilliant groundwork
- Wikipedia for the public pictures and text
- German television ARd and ZDF for their documentaries "Wir Deutschen" and "Die Deutschen"
- The authors of the books "Deutsche Volkslieder", "Deutsche
Hausmärchen", "Deutsche Soldatenlieder", although this will be most
- The Housekeepr and team Machiavello for their idea of the named forts
- Team HRE and their inspiration for a "Reichs-Mod"
- AlphaDelta for the mod fKoC that taught us a lot
pagina de TWcenter: [Tienes que estar registrado y conectado para ver este vínculo]
Se espera que para principios del 2010 salga ya una version semi-definitiva ( no se si la Beta o el mod ya acabado)
PD: Ire editando el post con las traducciones de las facciones y demas.
Última edición por Werety el Miér 13 Ene 2010 - 17:46, editado 3 veces